Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow!

Ahh.. Too many days i haven't create a post. Every days have an interesting story to be shared! For example : Three days ago..


"Emilda, have started to eat the crickets! Since 14th Feb, she can't/don't have an appetite on the cricket! The wieght of her bodies also seem to change! However, Three days ago, i am gave her the cricket! The first one, she ate it! Fast. I tried to wit' the 2nd cricket, she refused to pointed her tounge. Now, i noticed she will only eat if the cricket didn't jumped around. "

Yesterday...

"When i was sleeping, i heard a very high tones voice! It come from the cricketS! It's keep whistling! I used to sleep in front of Television. Since i have changed Emilda's house from inside of my room to outside, near to my sofa. So, i can hear the harmony music from the aquarium! Its feel like in the jungle now! Lol...

Today...

"I have registered a new email, johandosmandshaharuddin@yahoo.com, after adding several contacts, i have received a message, from my friend in Vietnam! Long time haven't talk to him...
he's teaching english online nowadays. He's also gaing USD from the google adsence. he inviting me to do the same... Yeah, i'd like to!

Tomorrow, 

I will go to KL, repairing my notebook, because the DVD player already errored since quite long time ago!

Tonight?

Go to work!

0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home