Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

O F F Day

W H E N i got home this morning, as usual i am take out Emilda from her house. Put it on my shoulder. She just can't stay quite over my shoulder. She is very active at the moment. Maybe it is near to her "Emilda Happy Time". I am quickly move her into her house and leave her about half an hour. Finally, she is . . . over the paper. Now, i know she digest all her meal once a day in the morning!
After that, i amcleaning her house and put her in her large size pool to get a bath! 30 minutes later, i took her out as i am worried she will get sick*demam*. Trust me, she is very happy to stayed in the large size house! Humph, i was thinking to assamble her a
big size h o u s e in my room! I had some space about 10 feet wide right in my room. Maybe i will used that to built a mini garden for her.
I am also interested to get another male Water Dragon as her housemate soon! Somehow, how to find?
From my observation, it is very rare to get a Male Chinese Water Dragon in Malaysia. So, I got to arrange my scheduled for taking a break for holiday! Probably, going to oversea soon! *sigh*

While she start to rest in her house, i was about to start my p a i n t i n g. I am drawing her over the paper and start to paint. Paint. Paint. I used arcylic material for this! Will see the result soon!

After giving her meal, she's look so happy. Good then. It time for me sleep then.

0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home