Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

B O N U S for night shift

Wah, almost 9 night i have been scheduled to work for night shift! It was SO TIRED! Just imagine, i have to work all alone. Last time, we had some part-time staff to work and assist our permanent staff every night. However, all the part - time have been retrench since our Hotel Industries facing the impact of economic crisis. It not only here, i mean at my work place. It happened to all Hotel Business around the world! Even in Dubai itself! Singapore also does not hired the outsider anymore. Some of my friend who worked in Hospitality Industry also facing this hard situation where they have been retrench, coming back to the origin countries, and do 'grapes' at home! I was also have put away my intention about working to oversea at the end of this year. However, we'll see on how long the crisis will lasting.

Last night, there'a a lot of Event Order to be done beside preparing breakfast item for our Restaurant! Gosh. Luckily, this guy keep coming to my kitchen and does talked to me... even he is seem a little bit look nut! Thank You...

"A Nut Khalil"

He have informed me that we'll receive another B O N U S E S this morning!
So, guess me... I am so excited!

I am just about continuing working till the morning.

With LOVE,
Man_KLiA

0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home