Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

G O O D M O R N I N G E V E R Y B O D Y!

It is time to feed E M I L D A with her mealworm! After this i'd like to download all the pictures from my Canon EOS 450D camera. There's some stuff n a bit crowded in my room! The painting stuff near to my Dell printer. All the books and magazine. It messed-up my view. Argh... got to clear them up.

"printer and paper"

This printer have been in it box for a year. I haven't use it because it has no ink! I have never tried to purchase the ink as it quite 'leceh' for purchasing the item through the internet! However, sooner or later i will get the ink as this printer is very useful for me!


"c o l o u r f u l"

"d a m n thing"

H a a a a a a a a! This is s e r i u o s l y make me unhappy! Actually, this is the major problem why i just cant do editing with all the pictures which i have taken before! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Thinking of getting new external hard drive, or get a DVD-burner(so i may burn all the files and save it into cd/dvd rw, or getting a new set of PC's! I am not sure yet. Tegang! Tegang!




0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home