Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Taking break at H O M E

.................................................................B R E A K.................................................................

"b i t e me"

*All the entries have been write in daily, however has been kept in draft as i am quite busy lately.

It is Monday, Yesterday i was meeting Wan. My ex-UiTM mate. Nothing happened. It is just him and me went to Low Yat, check on the latest gadgets to be be use. I had intention to get a new PC as my NoteBOOK MUST be UPGRADE as well. It is just the memory matter. Eventhough i was thought about the pro and contra of buying a new PC for several time, however i am still deciding to get a PC! Here, i'd state some pro and contra for the option:

Buying a new PC (Separate kit):
  • Much easier to working with all the picture that i will edit. (this is for my photography)
  • I'd rather to keep on eye to a flat screen, as the monitor will be wide enough soon.
  • The speed of the CPU will help to get a faster and a high-quality processing picture!
Upgrading my notebook:
  • I might need to spend sum money, probably up to RM400 to get a new external hard-drive.
  • Also have to spend for the increasing the speed of my notebook(processor, RAM etc)
  • It may cause me facing some internal problem! (I used to re-format this noteBOOK almost 7 times since i bought this Dell!
i am about resting at home today. Probably, I am not going out. Too Tired.

"ready for battle"

"BREAD - BREAK -READ"

Salam sayang dr man_KLIA

0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home