Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Budget Trip #2. 27th Dec 2008



We were starting this hiking program in the morning of 27th December. The trail is a bit challenging. We have to walk along the road before getting in the Jungle entrance! Haha. Damn it. We took about 30 minutes to get there.

I just have nothing to say as my intention to go for hiking is TO ENJOYING THE VIEW OF A MOTHER NATURE. Even though,i am facing a little problem such as forgot to bring an extra battery and the charger for my DC E800. It is my camera Digital. As a result, there's too many nice view which i cant captured. SO, DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR OWN BATTERY CHARGER AND AN EXTRA BATTERY IN CASE YOUR Li-Thium ion BATERRY OUT OF POWER.
HYDRATION SALT

Hiking might be tiring. However, u have to prepare yourself with some supplement to recover your energies. As for me, i didn't bring the 100 plus as the other does. What i do is, i am bringing 20 PACKET OF HYDRATION SALT. You know why? Once u go for heavy activities, you might loss your bodies liquid which is one one of your energies sources. To recover this, what you can do is: mixed on this hydration salt with a bottle of water and just drink it! Now, your energies will recover!

2nd thing is, hydration salt is a very useful stuff to be pack in your large luggage. If u had a vormitted because food poisoning, diarrhea or etc, this H.Salt will totally useful for you! i have to explain to one of my friends who go for this trip. This guy had climbed some of the mount in Malaysia as i don't. I am expected he might know more compare to myself!

A HAND GLOVE

dON'T FORGET TO BRING A PAIR OF HAND GLOVE. There's maybe a lot of barrier during walking up the track to the summit. You may walk in between of the rock, holding your backpack. Your hand might be injured if there's nothing cover your hand palms. I had this experience, which the situation is i have to transfer our backpack from the low level to the top. Luckily, i am using the hand glove for cover my hand when i pulled up the heavy backpack!

Back to the trip journal, i had a lot of great - great - great time MIXED UP WITH OTHER PEOPLE AS IT MAKE ME GROW TO A MATURED MAN AND TO GAIN AN EXPERIENCES!

We were spending about 3 hours at the summit. And reached the based camp about 4 hours. It is almost a night time!

DON'T FORGET TO STUDY OUT THE PLACE YOU ARE GOING! AS I DO, I'VE BEEN TELLING THAT AT THE SUMMIT OF THIS MOUNT; THEY HAVE THE TELEKOM TOWER! BEFORE I AM LEAVING HOME, I HAVE BRING MY LAPTOP AND A WIRELESS MODERM. hAHAHAHA...SO' I CAN ALWAYS
STAY CONNECTED!

0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home