Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Not A Good Day

5 days are just had passed away. I am still experienced diarrhea. Today, i went to the clinic. Taking my prescription. The Doctor advising me, "Please do not take an oily food".

*sigh*

"I am working in a Kitchen. There's nothing else i can eat. They cooked all the good food. I have to eat 'lah'. However, everytime i eat, i'll receive diarrhea. Let say i didn't eat, how could i do my job?", i told him...

*The Doctor laughed*

"Your stomach are too sensitive! What do you eat on your first day?", He asked me.

I replied him,"Sir, I just have my meal at Mamak!".

*The doctor sigh*

"hmmmm... its just a common problem. All of my patient come here after they eat at

Mamak!". He explained me.

Deep in mind...

Then? Where to eat? Go to 5-Star Hotel? Or eat at the Melayu Stall? If i go to

5-star restaurant, someone would charge me..."Oh, You're H.T!".

Still bear in mind, I shouldn't took the Dhal's Curry!

Finally, i have been giving my perscriptions.

It is accompanied with a Medical Leave too. *sigh*

It is not my intention to go to the clinic for 'M.C'. It is just for myself.

Around 12 in the noon, i went to Randau Cafe. Updating my blog. Checking my email.

I am going back to home after 3 p.m.

0 Komen Anda ? ™:

Newer Post Older Post Home